This job is no longer available
Queen’s University Belfast
Queen’s University is one of the UK’s leading Higher Education Institutions. A member of the Russell Group, it is a research intensive, international centre of education, rooted at the heart of Northern Ireland. Founded in 1845, with over 17,000 students and 3,500 staff, it is it is a magnet for inward investment, a patron of the arts and a global player across a wide range of academic disciplines.
Queen’s University is highly ambitious about its future. As such, it is adopting a game changing approach to student recruitment. The global revolution in digital marketing, the expectation of a personalised student recruitment journey and increased competition means that the University is fundamentally changing its methods of learner recruitment. This role will sit at the heart of driving forward these developments.
- To lead on the design and implementation of an integrated marketing and domestic student recruitment strategy in line with the University’s corporate plan.
- Provide management across the Marketing and Domestic Student Recruitment Team, ensuring that services are efficient, market leading and that they align with customer needs and expectations.
- Work seamlessly with colleagues and external stakeholders in order to maintain positive relationships that develop market intelligence and react to it accordingly.
- A proven sales and marketing professional, you will have experience of digital marketing and change management. You will be steeped in innovation and able to deliver outcomes through the development and implementation of systems and processes.
- A consummate business developer, you will create and manage constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders alike. You will also have sound managerial experience including people, financial and performance management.
- You will be outcome focussed and highly experienced in delivering results both at a strategic and operational level. You will be able to manage multiple streams of work simultaneously, operating well under pressure, maintaining a collaborative and professional approach.
For more information on how to apply and to download a candidate brief please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/45043 or for an informal conversation please contact Elizabeth James, telephone: 0121 654 5924.
Anticipated interview date: week commencing 11th November 2013
Salary scale: £47,314 – £59,896 (including contribution points)
Closing date: Monday 21st October 2013
The University is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit. It therefore welcomes applications from all sections of society and particularly welcomes applications from people with a disability.