This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Intela's headquarters in London's West End, for an ambitious candidate to join our UK team working in an innovative and fast paced environment.
Intela’s Account Manager’s role is to operate as a constant resource for clients to collaborate on campaign strategy, media planning, campaign optimization, and revenue reporting. The employee in this role is responsible for managing and growing current client relationships. They will act as a liaison between the client and our lines of business staff. This position requires a team player with strong customer relationship management skills. Finally, they must have a proven track record of success in performance media in an online landscape. This position will report into the UK Country Manager.
- Support Intela’s cross-functional teams including: sales, marketing, production, finance, and development.
- Manage contracts, campaigns assets, and take ownership of the campaign production process
- Work with advertisers in email, display, and affiliate marketing channels
- Developing campaigns and create strategic growth opportunities within existing client relationships
- Analyze and resolve issues regarding client care and technical requirements within programs for maximum results
- Interpret and analyze campaign data for maximum results for Intela and our clients
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience in Internet media required. Strong phone skills, organization, and communication is a must.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including proficient presentation and demonstration skills via phone and web
- Has a strong understanding of the value proposition of our company
- Ability to maintain customers while generating revenue targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for an online marketing professional to join a leading performance marketing company working with big client names and offering lots of scope for career development. We are looking to fill this position asap so apply now.