This job is no longer available
Yes, it’s insurance. Yes, it’s digital. But that’s where the simple definition ends. There is nothing ‘usual’ about this role. In short, it’s unconventional. And it could be yours to lead.
Here at Direct Line Group, we’re not just creating a new digital team, we’re building a whole new concept. And your role will be to help us bring the whole thing to life.
The Performance team will own the commercial performance of digital and increase the depth of our customer relationships, through the promotion of great products and increased customer service.
• Own and drive all commercial and customer performance objectives for all brands and products within the Digital channel
• Deliver a leading and high performing digital experience across web, mobile and apps throughout the customer life cycle from acquisition through to customer service
• Communicate and deliver all Digital Channel objectives, KPI’s and metrics, including setting targets, budget and forecasting
• Take insights and other inputs to identify activities to deliver channel objectives
• Prioritise all activities within the Digital Stack that result in channel developments (in line with Digital Channel Strategy and objectives)
• Define, own and enhance the Digital Product Management framework
• Assurance of direct reports through high quality benefit cases, requirements scoping and engagement of relevant business stakeholders to deliver projects
• Ensure benefits are realised through tracking, mitigating risks and implementing any appropriate learnings
• Own the onsite performance and influencing the traffic driving initiatives through aggregators, SEO, paid search and other digital marketing sources
• Share and evangelise commercial, consumer and market dynamics specifically in the area of digital consumer technology
• Monitor and report upon all Digital Channel performance KPI’s and metrics within performance meetings and company wide
• Work with key business stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Contact Centre, Claims & Personal Lines) and to ensure alignment with wider business objectives, representing the wider Digital team at cross-channel and business function meetings
• Lead and develop a high performing Product Management team
• Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running the Digital Performance function, in line with the Direct Line Group Risk Framework
A commercial and customer service performance digital genius. That’s who we’re looking for. You’ll look after every aspect of channel development - setting and delivering on our objectives. You’ll increase the depth of our customer relationships. And you’ll develop stakeholder relationships, manage risk and work in partnership with our marketing teams.
We're looking for someone who has experience of owning and developing successful consumer internet products and applications including social media. Strong leadership skills are key to the success of this role to drive the team's performance of digital channels through clear objectives, forecasting, prioritising and continuous improvements
Need more of a challenge than that? Excellent! You can help us to establish the innovative culture and recruit the people we need to take our digital plans forward too.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is a new organisation, with a clear vision: to be the best retail general insurer. We have market leading positions in the UK in personal lines motor and home insurance. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-loved brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag, Tracker and NIG.