This job is no longer available
The job holder is responsible for creating and running bespoke email campaigns on behalf of Centaur’s Publications. This includes working with art and design teams to create email communications that are visually appealing.
Context of the Role
This position is based in the Operations team of Centaur’s Business Publishing Division. The Division focuses on measurably effective marketing solutions and is formed of three main publishing groups: Legal & Financial, Marketing & Creative and Corporate Services. The Operations team comprises of Production (Email, Digital Content & Video), Advertising Operations, Audience Management & Intelligence and Events teams with an overarching purpose of delivering operational support and championing efficiency.
• Creating third-party/events/marketing/subscription HTML emails as requested by the business.
• Setting-up advertising on daily editorial newsletters.
• Testing campaigns across a number of email clients.
• Providing proofs to commercial, marketing and events teams, making any amendments required and ensuring final versions are approved before sending.
• Partnering with the Data and Analytics team on managing the customer database in line with defined KPIs, ensuring data is cleansed and segmented correctly.
• Analysing customer behaviour and their key characteristics to improve email marketing.
• Contribute to other ad hoc email production duties as and when required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Proven skills in HTML and experience testing web pages / email messages.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Photoshop, Dreamweaver).
• Understanding of HTML for email and best practices.
• Experience with campaign management and email systems (knowledge of ExactTarget would be particularly useful).
• Responsive / adaptive email design experience.
• Keen interest in the email marketing industry.
• Attention to detail
• Time management