This job is no longer available
We are currently looking for a graduate who would like to start their E-commerce career within fashion. The role will be responsible for proof reading and uploading the content for our 9 distinctive brands in our portfolio.
This role will be responsible for a range of administrative activities, including:
- Setting up products on the websites back office system prior to launch, ensuring all information accurately entered;
- Working with the E-Commerce, Marketing, Merchandising and Brand departments to ensure that all products shown on the websites are consistent with the brand and visual language;
- Working with merchandisers to ensure accurate cross selling opportunities on products;
- Being a contact point for our customer services team to ensure accuracy of product information and website information for the customer;
- Supporting the E-Commerce Manager.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong admin skills, including data entry, filing and email correspondence;
- Strong communication and team working skills;
- A strong interest in and understanding of online retail;
- The ability to effectively manage a varied and challenging workload;
- The ability to multitask, maintain focus under pressure and ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times;
- Experience of working with IBM management centre is desirable.
This is an exciting time to come on board, as the business is undergoing a period of substantial growth and change. Jacques Vert offer a competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.