This job is no longer available
Our client is the leading Mobile Advertising Network. With a global presence, and a diverse range of products, they are recognised as the main player in the market.
The Senior Agency Sales Manager will be responsible for growing revenue from new and existing media agencies. Mobile is a fast growing industry therefore they need a high-calibre individual, with a proven sales track record, that will help them accelerate revenue growth in the UK and EMEA.
As the Senior Sales Manager you will be resilient, tenacious individual with an ability to provide leadership across designated advertising agencies. With support of the account team members, the Senior Agency Sales Manager will grow revenue by selling advertising solutions focusing on critical KPIs, which have been agreed with the client.
A strong desire to drive client KPIs and build relationships at all levels, managing the agency from both a ‘bottom’s up’ and ’top down’ level. Extremely detail orientated and able to see both the big picture and drive campaign level results with account team members.
- Manage UK, and EMEA based agencies whilst executing a sales strategy, maintaining objectives, goals and revenue generation
- Deliver against monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work with Sales, Account Management and Operations, to define and execute targeted account management plans to grow revenue from existing customers
- Be a mobile advertising expert and evangelist across UK & EMEA
- Drive revenue generation, reviewing and analysing performance, driving actions for improvement, and implementing efficient and productivity enhancing tools and processes
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts and business updates to the Director of Sales, EMEA for the designated client base
- Develop relationships to generate new revenue opportunities
- Proven track record in Advertiser Sales and mobile advertising experience is an advantage
- Passion for managing complex commercial relationships and demonstrable experience of growing share of spend from an existing customer base
- Unflappable personality with a positive attitude and a belief that no job is too big or too small
- A robust network of contacts and relationships in the digital advertising industry
- Able to act as a strong evangelist within the industry, educating and convincing clients about the benefits of mobile advertising as a new medium
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality, excellent communication and presentation skills, strong planning and organisational capabilities
- Operationally focused and results driven
- Faultless communication, written and verbal
- Establish lasting and maintain effective working relationships with managers and peers, employees and external clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against deadlines
- Customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely