This job is no longer available
About the Company...
Highly successful, premium and distinctive British fashion brand now look to their next chapter in their global expansion. Major plans to enhance their multichannel offering and customer experience are being implemented now. If you enjoy working in a highly responsive, fluid environment and can inspire a team then this could be the role…
About the Online Trading Manager Role...
You will be joining the business at an exciting time having just re-launched their global site within the last few months. Everything is run out from their London office including in-house development giving you the control you need. Coming from a fashion background you will:-
- Work with the global director to define and execute the trading strategy for all sites
- Analyse performance for all categories ensuring the correct reporting is in place
- Recommend direct promotions attracting a new customer base
- Working in a cross functional capacity closely with the buying and merchandising teams
- Manage the platforms for all sites working closely with country managers
- Grow the core KPIs via multichannel programmes working closely with the in-house marketing, operations, fulfilment, creative and dev. teams
- Web analytics, crunching customer data and other company data to come up with actionable insights powering best in-class customer and brand experience
- Monitor and drive multichannel experience optimising UX across multiple devices
- Ideally 4-6 years' experience from an ecommerce merchandising/trading background for a fashion boutique/multichannel retailer
- Ability to plan, organise and review activities in order to meet business goals
- Strong leadership skills to improve performance and inspire a growing team
- Working in a cross functional capacity closely with the buying and merchandising teams, marketing, creative, development and operations.
- Entrepreneurial approach to business challenges, inspiring with creativity and logic
- Ideally able to speak an additional language
To submit your cv for the Online Trading Manager role, please click 'Apply' below.