This job is no longer available
Be the centre of online marketing analytics, reporting on multiple data platforms and providing intelligent insight and recommendations to the Head of CRM and Online Marketing and the wider AP marketing team.
Understanding of AP customers throughout the business with a thorough knowledge of key customer segments and the opportunities to communicate to these customers for acquisition and retention purposes.
- Constantly review media channels and provide regular insight and recommendations to optimise performance.
- Develop AP’s use of analytics and reporting platforms to provide valuable insight to the online marketing and wider Ecommerce team.
- Effectively report back findings and produce intelligence which can be actioned effectively.
- Understand attribution modelling and use to optimise media.
- Daily, weekly and monthly business reporting and analysis across all channels and campaigns.
- Champion a ‘test and learn’ approach to AP’s digital marketing activity, developing a plan to optimise each channel through learnings.
- Understand AP’s customer segments and put them at the heart of all marketing activity.
- Take responsibility for maintaining general health of the AP customer marketing database.
- Create targeted customer segments for all off and online direct response campaigns. Measure and communicate performance of these campaigns to continually optimise for future growth.
- Work effectively with the Online marketing team, as well as teams across the wider business.
- Marketing/Maths/Business/Statistics or related degree
- At least 1 years’ experience in an analytical role.
- Experience of using web analytics tool e.g. Site Catalyst
- Good understanding of online marketing channels and metrics used to measure performance. Excellent communication skills; ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
- Strong analytics mind to produce interesting and thought provoking reports.
- Self-starter who likes to use their own initiative and takes ownership for their own projects and tasks.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.