This job is no longer available
Main Areas of Responsibly:
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Convert text, html and imagery into email-optimised HTML ready for sending via Email Service Provider.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Ability to use design packages such as Photoshop to output some elements of web collateral, such as images, banners etc.
- Communicate to the Campaign Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of Hubspot.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
- Liaise with all Cyance Client Services teams, management, suppliers, partners and customers to ensure all parties are fully informed regarding all relevant campaign deliverables and expectations.
- Degree in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Experience with technology platforms such as Hubspot, Drupal and Email Marketing systems
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lead a project using own initiative and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Strong customer-service ethic
A “Cyantist” is…
Part of what makes Cyance as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for delivering world-class service and results for our clients. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you’ll have passion and a commitment to getting things done while always placing the client at the centre of everything you do.
Cyance Limited is a specialist digital and data marketing company offering a wide range of B2B services, encompassing b2b marketing strategy, data value maximisation, scientific targeting and customer analysis & insight. Working with ‘best of breed’ partners we provide a cost effective outsourced solution to supplement your existing marketing operations.
What makes us different?
- Extensive experience in b2b direct and database marketing
- Ability to conduct and interpret analysis and turn into meaningful insight, marketing strategy and results generating activity for the client
- Experience and track record of success in integrated campaigns combining relevant media e.g. email marketing, social media, direct mail and telephone marketing
- Established industry experts backed up by experienced account management & support to pull together all aspects of the project and deliver optimum customer value
Our b2b clients include Motorola, O2, ITV, IoD, Microsoft and Travelex.
Winner: “Innovation in Multichannel Marketing” 2012 Database Marketing Awards
Winner: “Best Marketing Program” 2012 CRN Sales & Marketing Awards
Winner: ‘Best Use of Email’ 2010 B2B Marketing Awards
Runner Up: “Best Lead Nurturing’ 2011 B2B Marketing Awards
Runner Up: “Best use of email” 2011 New Media Age Awards
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.