This job is no longer available
Head of Strategy - London - £100k
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
This role is for a senior strategist to manage international clients. In involves setting the vision on key clients and taking clients and internal teams on the journey through collaborative working practices including workshop facilitation, stakeholder management, project scoping exercises, research initiatives etc. Key Responsibilities:
• Work with the analysis and research teams to distil complex data to derive meaningful strategies that solve business problems
• Able to spot ‘big communications ideas’ that deliver for the strategy and develop a route map to achieve these. This role is not necessarily about Idea Generation or being a Creative Director, BUT it does require someone able to spot ideas that fit the strategy they have set and give the team confidence to run with these.
• Able to set the vision and agenda for a client and work with the day to day planning teams to develop a clear roadmap to realise the vision.
The ideal candidate will be a person with a good background in international communications strategy, used to working with clients, developing communications strategies through to ideas and communications programmes and a confident leader of new business pitches. Key Skills:
• Be a confident writer of thought leadership pieces and awards entries.
• Strong international communications and media planning skills
• Able to spot a real insight about people and business at 100 paces
• Good thinker, with a clear rationale for analysing data and building a strategy and able to communicate this to wider teams
• A team player – we are not looking for a solo genius but someone who can work confidently in a team and recognise specialist expertise (internal and external) and bring this to bear on key projects
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.