This job is no longer available
My client uses data very creatively and dynamically to ensure users receive relevant content, deals and advertising across mobile, video and online.
They now require a Marketing Director to own and implement a £1million engagement and acquisition budget and help develop additional products and services as they expand into new and emerging markets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing a Customer & Profile Acquisition strategy and plans, across inbound and outbound channels, based on direction from senior management
- Managing the quarterly/ yearly marketing budget – as defined by the management team
- Appointing and managing relevant agencies to deliver services in line with our marketing strategies and plans
- Maintaining a close integration with our Product team during product development and refinement processes and realigning marketing plans as necessary
- Consumer Value Analysis, requiring constant liaison with the Commercial team to determine true value of the profiles acquired by marketing
- Management of PR, Advertising and Media agencies
- A high level of experience of acquisition and customer engagement – both online and digital with a focus on digital CPA (cost-per-acquisition) driven marketing
- Previous experience of a B2B and B2C, customer acquisition-centric role
- A strong analytical background with hands-on working knowledge of main analytics platforms - driven by data-derived decisions and performance marketing
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, fluid environments
- A demonstrable interest in analytics, metrics, Lean methodology and accelerated learning
- The ability to partner, develop and manage relevant external agencies in addition to working closely with senior stakeholders to understand and deliver on plans and projects
- Strong leadership and management skills – able to develop team as volumes increase
- A proactive, results orientated and independent team-player
- Comfortable with continued learning and evaluating gained via online testing
- Confidence, charisma, and natural ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Desire to take full ownership of the role and execute at the same level of professionalism as the rest of the team.
This is a excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the London market. So Please Connect!