This job is no longer available
£275 - £375 per day
3 month role initially
My client is an market leader and an international brand who have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Manager to; manage, devise and implement the multi-channel customer relationship marketing strategy driving sales and revenue across all brands. To deliver a campaign plan which consists of 4,000 different communications.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving employee engagement through a collaborative and empowering management approach
- Using experience and expertise to make decisions in the best interests of the company
- Leading activity to increase shareholder value, EBIT and cash, ,maximise margins and achieve and sustain cost leadership in area of expertise
- Ensuring that investment is optimised and that ROIs are evidenced and achieve.
- Embedding & leading a customer focused culture, delivering the relevant service for the customer (internal or external), whilst seeking and acting on feedback to make improvements to the customer
The CRM Manager will have the following experience of:
- Developing strategies that utilise various marketing channels to drive customer action and increase the value of the existing customer base
- Developing engagement programmes for all stages of the customer lifecycle (welcome, engagement, and retention)
- Aligning CRM strategies with customer behaviour and online/offline marketing plans to ensure consistency of customer experience and to enhance customer engagement, satisfaction and value
- Evaluating and develop loyalty programmes to build enduring and sustainable relationships with customers and maximise revenue.
- Developing and implementing a CRM database strategy which ensures that data is accurate, integrated, accessible and stored to facilitate the revenue targets
- Appointing and manage necessary agency and 3rd party relationships
- Developing an expert team that are commercially focused and are the central point of contact relating to ECRM strategy for the business
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Experience of managing a CRM and ECRM team
* Experience of defining and delivering CRM and ECRM strategies and plans
* Experience of working with CRM agencies
* Experience of managing a significant budget
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 02076123834 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for LUKE PFJ