This job is no longer available
“Upshot, the online application developed by the Football Foundation to manage, monitor and evaluate community sports projects, announces that 200 organisations are now using the system and is announcing plans for further expansion.”
Having grown rapidly since its launch 18 months ago, Upshot are now looking for a highly motivated person to join their team to sell this SaaS product to the not-for-profit sector. This role will be responsible for the complete ‘end-to-end’ account management process, including sales demonstrations and negotiation, setting up new accounts, training users, gathering feedback, providing support and ensuring extremely high user satisfaction.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Creative ability, and the energy and enthusiasm to deal with campaigns
• A highly effective communicator, with the ability to communicate plans concisely to a range of audiences.
• Ability to prioritise time effectively, to balance the pressures of implementation deadlines, with lead generation and sales demonstrations
• Expert understanding of software as a service business models
• Basic understanding of sports development / sport for development
• Business/Project Management/Information Technology degree or equivalent experience
• Experience of sales and marketing, including identifying sales strategies
• Experience of training business users
• Experience of supporting customers
• Experience of using social media for business lead generation
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a major contribution to one of the newest and most innovative SaaS systems in the not-for-profit and sports sectors.
To apply please view the full job description and person specification at www.footballfoundation.org.uk/about-us/jobs and send us a CV and covering letter, telling us why you think you would suitable for the role to: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 11pm on Sunday 1 December 2013. Interviews are scheduled for Friday 13 December 2013.