This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of London's most vibrant and innovative digital integrated agencies.
Taking the lead on Fashion/Alcohol accounts, the Account Director will utilise their extensive commercial experience across all digital disciplines to deliver cutting edge creative, whilst developing and supporting their account team.
The Account Director is a valued and imperative asset to this agency - you will be expected to manage clients with an annual value of up to £1m, whilst adding value to the brands through your own expertise. Account Directors are expected to know all the ins and outs of their clients' business; from their targets and structures to their KPIs and competitors. Clear accountability and communication is essential. As well as adopting a prolific approach, you will also take on the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Planning, Creative and Production teams to ensure the highest quality work throughout each project
- Create budget plans, managing all financial aspects of your accounts
- Use your industry knowledge to advise clients of an appropriate course of action where appropriate
- Develop and lead your account team
- Develop new business whilst passionately advocating the agency's successes and wins
As Account Director, the following requirements are essential:
- Knowledge of the broad spectrum of digital, ideally including a background in fashion, retail and alcohol brands
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal abilities
- Proven strategic and creative judgement
- Experience of developing strong client relationships
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and wide range of benefits. If you think this description fits your experience, please get in touch at your earliest opportunity!
At Source, our aim is quite simply to be your creative communications recruitment agency of choice.