This job is no longer available
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our Ecommerce team at our Central London Support Office. As Online Marketing Manager you will report directly to the Ecommerce and Distribution Director. This role is central to our online success and we are looking for someone who can really make a difference during our next phase of growth.
As Online Marketing Manager you will have overall responsibility for driving quality convertible traffic to the Guoman & Thistle brand websites via a range of online marketing channels including paid search, natural search and affiliates.
You will also work closely with the Marketing team to ensure campaigns and creative online is consistent with our company wide marketing communications. You will liaise with the agencies and provide them with regular updates on tactical & seasonal promotions; ensure that the right messaging is reflected across the campaigns andmanage ongoing delivery of SEO work including link building, blog posts / copywriting, infographic work as well as any technical work. You will carry out regular regular analysis of keywords performance for both SEO & PPC and collaborate and train/conduct workshops at properties in the two estates and provide digital marketing SME support across the business. You will alsobe responsible for tracking the success of our campaigns through measuring and reporting on agreed KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical skills; will be familiar with online marketing tools and technologies and proficient in using analytics platforms, affiliate merchant portals, Adwords tools and other BI tools. In addition the successful candidate will be familiar with CMS system and web technology to help support the company website including:
- providing up to date information on site and booking performance
- investigating new opportunities to drive online conversions
- supporting in progressing the website with new features
- requirements gathering and liaising with external agencies
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum two years of experience in Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, Paid Search, SEM, SEO, Social media & Web Analytics.
- Highly numerate with passion for online marketing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Access with strong data analysis skills
- Commercially driven with focus on delivery of results
- High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience with conversion path analysis and attribution modelling
If you have the technical skills were looking for combined with a real passion for hospitality and for ecommerce and online marketing we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.