This job is no longer available
We’re looking for the very best people to join us. People who share our passion, our pioneering spirit and hunger for innovation. If that sounds like you, this is your chance to take your career in telecommunications further.
As a User Experience Specialist you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in our core online journeys, ensuring that a clear, concise and customer centric path is created, and the customer experience is constantly enhanced to ensure we deliver improved conversion rates, help task completion and increase NPS.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- You will be assigned 1-3 key journeys that you will be fully accountable for in terms of the online customer experience and the conversion rates/task completion (journey completion rates and associated benefits) – initially this will focus on the online / mobile experience but there will be possibility of increased scope to other channels (retail, IVR, device etc).
- You will be required to understand points of failure, customer detractors and non-value add steps with a constant focus on eliminating them.
- You will be accountable for all journey decisions that impact the user experience (pricing excluded) and will be the primary interface for the business for a key customer journey or online activity
- NPS will be a key measure of your success along with conversion and task completion rates
- Signposting and navigation to and through your journeys will also be key to this role
- Emails, confirmation texts, letters and any other correspondence triggered from your journey will also be within scope
- Because responsibilities may change we are looking for UE/online skills and experience as mandatory and segment experience as desirable.
- Establish and manage an on-site marketing calendar to ensure effective merchandising of key marketing propositions across desktop and mobile sites – specifically focussed on how we execute online campaigns
- Use a test and learn approach to identify and implement improvements to the online customer journey
- Working with product teams and proposition managers on go to market strategies and ensuring the online journey is appropriate
You will have:
- A good understanding of online UE best practice, and specifically online journey design
- Good process skills and creative thinking to ensure that you constantly strive to improve the journeys
- Good commercial skills
- Excellent communication and mediation skills
- Proven team player – able be part of a part of a high performing team
- Knowledge of online analytics tools and reports and interpretation of associated data (webtrends and Omniture) as well as online tools and how they can be utilised to enhance the user experience
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.