This job is no longer available
Centaur is a leading UK based business information and media group.
We provide marketing and information solutions to buyers and sellers within several high value professional and commercial market communities.
Centaur Media’s consumer division is the UK’s largest publisher and exhibition organiser in the homebuilding and home-improvement market.
What to expect:
To market a series of events and products via on and offline channels including:
- Developing the marketing strategy for consumer brands, Homebuilding & Renovating, Period Living, Real Homes and Plotfinder.net
- Develop and execute email and postal direct marketing campaigns to maximise response rates and visitor registrations
- Writing data briefs and liaising with Database manager to run data counts and segmentation
- Generate, manage and analyse effectiveness of marketing campaigns and use results to plan future activity
- Driving subscriber and visitor value via online and offline channels
- Manage a small team
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and take responsibility for external agency deliverables.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-6 years direct marketing experience
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and have experience working within an email platform and CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to work within a team
- Able to influence, lead and manage internal stakeholders
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and multi task
- Hard working, assertive, confident, creative and dynamic personality to fit within an enthusiastic fun marketing team
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.