This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This British aspirational lifestyle brand has serious global heritage, and with recent private equity investment, is re-launching during 2014. Our client is currently looking for an innovative SEO manager to lead its organic search strategy globally.
About the Role...
You will be part of an influential and innovative team reporting directly to the global online director. It's a full, hands on and strategic role. You will be responsible for organic search and growing the brands online presence around the world.
You will also be…
- Planning, managing and executing local and global organic search programmes
- Ensuring the best possible ROI and reporting back to the board
- Working with internal teams to optimise customer journeys and online experience
- Develop and implement the company's organic search strategy globally
- In full control of the organic search channel making it hugely successful
- Helping to represent this exciting heritage brand online
You are passionate about online retail and in particular premium heritage brands. Your love of being 100% in charge of organic search campaigns will be evident and making it huge success will be your aim. Other qualities include -
- Proven, extensive track record in organic search across all search engines
- 3 - 4 + experience working in an ecommerce environment - ideally a brand
- Global organic search campaign experience, in particular across the US and UK markets
- Able to develop campaigns that serve long and short term objectives
- Being creative, a brand advocate and ambassador
Bonus Scheme, Staff Discount, Pension and lots of lovely things