This job is no longer available
Joining as a Senior Paid Search Executive, first and foremost, you will be a master at analysing data. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of all paid search campaigns and so hands-on experience of managing Google AdWords campaigns is a must.
- Providing daily and weekly reports, with the ability to turn this data into valuable insight
- Working closely with PPC agency to improve rankings and test new advancements
- Day-to-day accountability for paid search budgets
- Increasing revenues through continued campaign optimisation
- Maintaining a commercial awareness and keeping up-to-date with the competitor landscape
- Developing and proactively undertaking projects to showcase the brand, such as display marketing campaigns, remarketing, retargeting and social advertising
- Developing long term relationships with key stakeholders
- Generally support the digital marketing team with a range of wider marketing activities
- Strong analytical skills and a good head for numbers
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to connect with people at all levels
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working directly with paid search campaigns
- Demonstrable consumer experience in a B2C environment
- Confidence in supplying data in a comprehensive and strategic manner
- Ability to identify and solve search related problems quickly and efficiently
- Superior Excel wizardry!
- A good sense of optimism with a can-do attitude
- Curious by nature, with a real thirst for industry knowledge to keep ahead of the game
- A sincere love of books
- Retail experience, preferably within the book industry
- Google Adwords or other search marketing qualification
Working for us, you can expect both you and your career to be well looked after. 2014 will be an exciting year and we’d love a committed, hard-working individual to join us on our journey!
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.