This job is no longer available
The Story so far…
ASOS burst on to the scene in 2000 and hasn’t looked back. We are the UK’s number one fashion and beauty destination, and as a recent survey showed, we are the second most visited fashion website on the planet. We ship to over 190 countries and also have specific sites targeting the USA, French and German, Italian and Australian markets. With much excitement we opened our office in Sydney in January 2012 and New York in September 2012, France and Germany following soon after. This is all part of our strategy, which we call ASOS Future.
Our ambition is to be the world’s no.1 online fashion brand for 20-somethings, having set ourselves a target to reach £1bn annual sales by 2015. Therefore it is really important to us that we continue to attract top talent across the globe to help us realise our goals.
The ASOS Way
We do things a certain way - The ASOS Way. It’s our DNA and runs through every single thing we do here - it defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. Some things change, these don’t.
We are Passionate; we are proud to be a part of ASOS, we always give our best and we celebrate our successes.
We are Customer Obsessed; we know our customers love fashion and we understand what they want, we know our stuff inside and out, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We Restlessly Innovate; we don’t stand still, we give it a go and we’re brave.
We are Collaborative and Respectful; We work together to get the job done, we grow ideas from within, we make things happen and we do the right thing.
People are the future of our business and we have really big ideas. We know we need people who can turn these ideas into reality – it’s our people that make the difference.
The CRM and Insight team is responsible for devising and executing a global strategy for engaging, converting and retaining customers using innovative email, CRM, DM, social media and mobile techniques as well as running ASOS’s customer insight programme, enabling the business to better understand their global audience.
Central to the ASOS strategy is to be ‘inspired by our customers’ and, as such, customer insight and strategy is at the heart of the business. This is used at a high level to drive key business decision making such as branding and new product development, as well as informing our day to day global marketing strategy.
This new role will manage all aspects of the ASOS loyalty programme - working across departments to ensure the programme is launched as per agreed timelines and deliverables, followed by the day to day running of the programme, including briefing creative assets, sourcing customer rewards, coordinating performance analysis and reporting, briefing and overseeing developments. You will be the loyalty programme champion, making sure our members are considered in every piece of communication to the database.
The role will work closely with the CRM Strategy Manager and CRM Marketing Manager to ensure overall CRM strategy is being realised through the programme, and implemented effectively through direct channels.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project managing the development and roll out of the programme
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure they are kept engaged
- Briefing and overseeing production of all creative assets and campaigns
- Creating and maintaining calendar of programme activity
- Ensuring programme is continuously developed to optimise customer experience
- Working with commercial to agree 3rd party rewards
- Liaising with ASOS retail and external suppliers to source regular rewards
- Managing the loyalty programme budget
- Working with Finance and Customer insight to regularly measure programme performance
What Success Looks Like:
- Programme launched as per agreed timelines and deliverables
- Increase in customer purchase frequency
- Increase in customer spend
- Increase in customer retention
- High customer satisfaction
- Limited customer care impact
Skills and experience you will need:
- Experience of working in CRM/Loyalty is crucial
- Proven skills in project management essential
- Experience of working on a loyalty programme beneficial
- Experience of working with and managing senior stakeholders
- Experience of digital retail
- Passionate interest in fashion and shopping
- Experience of managing large budgets
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
- PC literate
- Motivated and displays initiative
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply now button.