This job is no longer available
TNS UK is the biggest insight agency in the UK.
2013 has been a hugely successful year for us culminating in TNS UK being recognised as the MRS Market Research Agency of the Year.
We’re seeking an experienced marketing/communication professional (ideally with b2b/professional service experience) to join our Marketing and Communications team.
Reporting to the UK Marketing Director, this role sits within a dynamic team, responsible for implementing the UK marketing plan, fulfilling the following key objectives:
- Continuing to build the profile of TNS in the UK
- Increasing share of wallet from existing clients and develop opportunities with prospects
- Supporting relationship building with key clients
- Communicating TNS’ ability to grow its clients business through precise actionable insights
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading TNS UK’s digital marketing strategy alongside the digital marketing executive on all platforms – including websites, intranet, analytics, advertising, SEO and social media platforms
- Oversee TNS UK’s thought leadership pipeline including the writing, editing and proof reading of marketing literature including internal/external newsletters, brochures, emailers, direct mail, advertising, and web and social media content
- Managing internal ‘client’ relationships and assisting with the planning and implementation of projects and marketing campaigns to time and on budget.
- Integrated marketing campaign management and implementation across a full range of channels i.e. targeted DM/PR/ATL advertising/social media etc.
- Deploying and working with CRM to optimise campaign effectiveness
- Identifying opportunities for promoting ‘thought leadership’ and raising the profile of TNS in the UK marketplace.
- Extensive marketing and/or comms experience, preferably in a business-to-business/professional services environment, with a demonstrable background in delivering integrated campaigns.
- Self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strategic thinker, able to effectively manage and plan own work schedule, responding professionally to conflicting and demanding priorities.
- Line management experience, with a focus on people development and leading by example
- Evidence of strong attention to detail with a pride in the final product
- A strong combination of the following skills is desirable: experience with web content management systems, online marketing (analytics, SEO, Adwords, email marketing), social media marketing, basic HTML, Sharepoint, user interface design, CRM systems.
Desirable: appreciation and understanding of the value and role of market research
TNS delivers precise plans to help our clients grow. With expertise around building brand equity, innovation and product development, shopper marketing, and customer loyalty, TNS helps the world’s biggest brands solve their marketing challenges. With a presence in over 80 countries, TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviours and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
Please visit www.tnsglobal.com/uk for more information.
As part of both the WPP group and Kantar, TNS UK offers motivated applicants excellent career progression prospects.
We are hiring for this role ASAP. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter, telling us why you would like to join TNS UK and what you can contribute to the role.
TNS is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.