This job is no longer available
Do you want to work with some of the biggest brands? Do you want to represent a company you can be proud of? Are you currently leading a team who are consistently surpassing their targets? If you are then we would love to hear from you.
We are an award-winning digital marketing agency placed two years in a row in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For. Our clients span 18 countries and we are working with the biggest brands across a spectrum of industries. You will be responsible for winning new business and upselling to existing clients whilst leading a talented and dynamic team.
Specialising in search engine optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click, Real-Time Bidding, conversion optimisation and website analytics, we help our clients maximise profit from their website by improving their visibility in search engines like Google.
We are looking for a highly accomplished senior sales professional to lead our prestigious team. As Sales & Marketing Director you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the sales department, whilst maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals. You will forecast and deliver growth for the company whilst providing vision and direction for the company brand.
In addition to the highly competitive annual salary, a generous commission structure is in place. Industry experience is not essential but applicants will be able to demonstrate excellence in their previous roles.
- Extensive experience dealing with a range of reputable, high value accounts
- Previous experience leading both the sales and marketing functions
- Proven individual track record of solution selling
- Proven success growing the company’s brand / client portfolio across a range of sectors
- An incredibly strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- A business, economics or science degree, although this is not essential
- Experience within a similar new business / B2B sales role; the successful candidate may have experience selling software or technology solutions
- Experience within a rapidly growing organisation is highly desirable
Our bright and talented people make our business what it is and we only recruit the very best. We work hard to ensure our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Company share options
- Monthly car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Stakeholder pension – with the company matching contributions of up to 5% of your salary
- Up to 27 days holiday allowance
- Enhanced maternity / paternity benefits