This job is no longer available
Account Director - London - £45k
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
This role is to support and manage the media team in providing first class service to the Company’s clients, as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions for their clients. Key Responsibilities:
• To take a key role in managing the media and communications planning
• Work alongside the planning director and strategist to help develop strategic communications ideas
• To develop client management skills and provide core support on account handling
• Able to assist in new global new business efforts
• Working across all media channels
• Develop a strong relationship and be the Day to Day point of contact for the client.
• Ideally a good working knowledge of the financial industry, utilise market and competitor knowledge using competitive analysis and application of insights to media plans
The ideal candidate will be positive, participative, self-confident, friendly, self-starting, competitive, inquisitive, imaginative, factual, consistent and somewhat conventional and self-disciplined. Key Skills:
• Sound planning expertise across digital channels
• Strong communication skills
• Sound buying/trading experience across digital channels
• Abilitiy to manage a team of individuals & display strong strategic direction
• Responsibility and accountability when managing a client’s media budget
• Proven experience of exceeding Client expectations
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.