This job is no longer available
Age UK has a vision of a world in which older people flourish. We aim to improve later life for everyone through our services, advice, campaigns, products, training and research.
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive sitting within the Digital department in our Marketing and Fundraising division. The role will propose and deliver the digital marketing function for Age UK’s Services division as well as own Age UK’s Google Grants activity. The position will lead on campaign tracking and 1/3rd party reporting tools for the digital marketing team.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Central point of contact for all digital marketing activities relating to Age UK’s Services division.
- Assist setting and then jointly owning the digital KPI’s for both the I&A and Campaigns teams within the Services division.
- Lead in on-going use and management of the following technical platforms: Google Analytics, Cognesia - Age UK’s online reporting tool, Engaging Networks our campaigning partners, and our Tag Management system.
- Monitor current delivery channels both paid and owned to achieve maximum ROI and conversion and then identify, test and monitor new digital channels to exploit.
- Lead on Age UK’s Google Grants (PPC) programme
- Ensure digital activity integrates with offline activity for maximum impact.
- Proven high levels of experience in:
- Online campaigning techniques and delivery,
- Planning and delivery of ROI focused digital campaigns across the whole digital marketing mix –Particularly, SEM (SEO & PPC) digital direct response, eCRM, Display and Social Media.
- Excellent understanding of the set up and delivery of PPC campaigns.
- Experience of working in organisations with multiple stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of analytical campaign evaluation techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with strong digital copy writing skills.
- Ability to work t schedules in a pressurised environment.
Please visit our website by clicking on the Apply Now button for a job pack and information on how to apply.
Closing date: 3 February 2014, 9AM
We are an Investors in People and equal opportunities employer and accept candidates from all diverse groups.