This job is no longer available
Searching for Digital Insight Analysts
Here at Nationwide, Digital is at the core of our business and we are looking for experienced analysts to join our growing Digital Analytics & Insight team.
You will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team, using the Adobe (Omniture) toolset to analyse significant traffic (12 m visits per month). The team is accountable for a variety of data and insights, including customer journey analysis, digital marketing reporting, A/B & MVT testing, personalisation and mobile analytics
Who we're looking for
- Proven digital analytics experience, within a large scale consumer retail brand.
- Proven experience of enterprise level web analytics tools e.g. Adobe (Omniture), IBM Coremetrics or WebTrends.
- Analytical skills - a strong capacity to analyse and interpret data, natural curiosity, problem solving skills, ability to learn new tools and techniques fast, attention to detail and an objective approach.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and self-motivation.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
What you'll be doing
- Proactively analysing traffic, campaigns and funnels; identifying opportunities to improve conversion and thus drive up online sales revenue, self-service usage and user experience ratings.
- Making recommendations for action, ensuring these are accepted by the business and tracking the additional value they deliver.
- Using Web Analytics tools (Adobe/Omniture tool set) and other sources of data (e.g. on-site customer feedback, competitor analysis) to deliver robust insight based on multiple lenses.
- Getting involved in A/B and MVT testing, analysing results and driving action from test learnings.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out and we're not afraid of giving you praise when you've done well. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we'll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there's life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think Nationwide's a great place to work.
Why work for us
At Nationwide we don't have shareholders, we're here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we're known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We're also the World's largest Building Society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.