This job is no longer available
- Do you have proven experience in online marketing?
- Have you successfully delivered digital marketing strategies?
- Are you forward thinking with a desire to be the best?
This role sits within the EMEA Circulation Department at Dow Jones, and will work closely with the Circulation Marketing team to develop and execute digital acquisition strategies for The Wall Street Journal subscription products. This position will have an integral role in helping the WSJ Circulation Marketing team to achieve its subscription sales targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devise and implement digital marketing strategies to drive subscriptions acquisition growth.
- Manage key digital marketing channels including: paid search, display advertising, mobile marketing, affiliate marketing, social media and email marketing.
- Monitor the performance of all digital channels against acquisition targets, identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations.
- Help develop and implement an ongoing testing plan for the optimisation of The Wall Street Journal’s e-commerce pages.
- Ensure acquisition targets for all digital platforms are met within the agreed budget requirements.
- Research, identify and implement new digital customer acquisition opportunities.
- Manage relationships with key agencies and suppliers, ensuring optimum service levels and value for money.
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in a Marketing related field.
- Proven experience in online marketing.
- Demonstrated ability in creating digital programs that generate customer acquisition growth.
- Expert in Search Engine Marketing, including Google, Yahoo, Bing.
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Results driven focus on revenue and traffic growth.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer? - In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
How do you apply? - If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV which must state your salary expectations to be considered by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted - Closing Date: Friday 14th February 2014