This job is no longer available
Truffle are recruiting for a strong Copywriter with experience in a professional services firm to work with a leading consultancy on their fabulous folio of private and public sector clients.
Writing across a range of platforms and channels, and working closely with people at all levels of seniority, the candidate needs to be able to ‘find the story’ in complex material and write/rewrite it into content that is meaningful for the audience.
The position would suit someone a graduate with a background in business/marketing writing, ideally with additional experience in journalism. The successful candidate will need to show experience of writing in a range of styles and across all main platforms (especially digital platforms).
The goal of the team is to ensure clients and target clients have a consistent understanding of what their brand stands for, increasing the quality and seniority of client relationships by tailoring their strategies, propositions and communications, and building ongoing dialogues between clients or target clients and the agency through the creativity, agility, and responsiveness of our communications.
Your immaculate English language skills and passion for writing, combined with your proven ability in change communications, will best position you now to…
• Write offline and online content within a global professional services environment, e.g. corporate emails, blogs etc
• Develop the editorial voice of their change comms programme
• Demonstrate a work approach that optimises your strengths in creativity, logical thinking, collaboration, client relationship building, prompt delivery (very often to a tight deadline), multi-tasking (prioritise and deliver a varied and high-volume workload), and pragmatism (i.e. recognise the commercial imperatives behind their work)
• Work constructively with senior stakeholders and, importantly, intuitively understand when to stand firm in the face of critical feedback and when to take such comments on board.
• Assist with Internal Communications copywriting as and when required
Qualifications: Degree level or equivalent. Recognised/accredited Marketing qualification or similar.
We are looking for opinion-formers, people who prize a culture based on respect, collaboration, and new ideas, and who have a passion for delivering solutions to the most complex and challenging issues affecting business and government. They offer a career in consulting, not just a job; a stake in our firm; and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.