This job is no longer available
The Search Marketing Manager is responsible for execution of Paid Search strategy in EMEA for their specific line of business and responsible for program optimisation to achieve target KPIs.
- Manage the Paid Search programs to maximise overall search returns and reduction of SEM expenses.
- Monitor overall Paid Search performance daily.
- Manage programs in Adobe Media Optimizer, defining and optimising the best portfolio strategy to achieve key objectives.
- Support the development of the overall global search strategy for the line of business and also align Paid Search efforts with SEO, Site Search and all other marketing disciplines into integrated global programs.
- Responsible for reporting performance out to key stakeholders on WW Paid Search results.
- Responsible for launching/trafficking search campaigns and regular keyword expands.
- Provide data analysis and insight to support the development of the Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Work closely with the Adobe Digital Marketing product teams in providing regular feedback for product enhancements and the product roadmap, especially Adobe Media Optimizer.
- Provide input and feedback for page test, ad copy and media plans.
- Manage budgets and pacing in the engines and Adobe Media Optimizer portfolios.
- Support SEM Manager in providing budget recommendations and forecasts.
- Develop ad copy and keywords to support media plans.
- Effectively develop and foster strong relationships with the search engine reps and utilise their resources.
- Stay current with all SEM industry trends and regularly inform the Search Team on emerging SEM technologies, opportunities and best practices.
- Identify new search media opportunities for the line of business.
- Coordinate objectives and search strategy with the International Media Managers and Field Marketing.
- Assist SEM Manager to develop SEM programs to support the Adobe Channel Partners & Resellers.
- Support any issues around TM/DMCA/anti-piracy and escalate with the search engines.
- Assist in development and delivery of quarterly Media Plans.
- BA/BS degree required (MBA a plus).
- Excellent demonstrable experience as an enterprise-‐level Paid Search Media Manager, managing global campaigns with proven results.
- Deep, hands-on experience with Google Ad Words and Bing Ads.
- Past experience with Web Analytics, SEM and search optimization platforms, including Adobe Media Optimizer & Site Catalyst.
- Proven experience in executing sophisticated and successful search media plans and strategies.
- Knowledge of sophisticated SEM tenets and best practices.
- Knowledge and proficiency in European languages.
- Familiarity with localisation processes and best practices.
- Analytically-minded with experience in data-driven SEM analysis
- Understanding of how SEM integrates with other online and offline media campaigns.
- Experience managing SEM teams and/or programmes at great global scale.
- Experience with Google Webmaster tools, SEM technologies and reporting.
- Passion for search marketing and SEM industry developments
- Results-oriented and lives by the mantra "Always Be Testing".
- Passion & pride in doing good work and a desire to make a strong impact on the overall business.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to learn quickly, stay current, and adapt to a constantly changing search industry.
- A love of data and attention to detail - highly organised and analytical.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Strong presentation skills to large groups.
- Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including expert/advanced Excel skills.
To apply for this role, please click the apply now button