This job is no longer available
The SEO Manager is responsible for the execution of the global SEO strategy in EMEA.
- Responsible for managing the SEO programmes, to set targets and KPIs, and for working closely with the Paid Search team to maximise overall search returns and expenses.
- Use Adobe Analytics platform and SEO tools to monitor, analyse and optimise website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition/eCommerce metrics, through monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive page-level and site-wide SEO recommendations for all products and services for Adobe.com, the Adobe online store and all other Adobe web properties, micro-sites and community forums in EMEA.
- Provide SEO support for all ongoing Web projects, including new product launches, page refreshes, site re-design, Adobe Analytics tools implementation and CMS rollout.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation, Web Production, Editorial, IT, Web Strategy, Analytics, and Social/PR teams to drive implementation of SEO recommendations.
- Actively support and participate in our social media strategy, including SEO support and recommendations for PR, Blogs, Video, and Social Media channels, etc.
- Work closely with the Site Search Manager to continuously monitor searcher and customer behaviour and make recommendations to improve search functionality and navigation.
- Aggressively monitor and data-mine the SEO data regularly for increases/dips in performance and to assist in identifying new content opportunities for the Web Team and Business Units.
- Perform technical site analysis and site and content compliance audits as needed. Help support and develop a content syndication strategy.
- Drive International SEO expansion and work closely with the in-country local web teams to improve and grow International SEO.
- Work with Localisation team & Country Managers to ensure SEO copy is written correctly for each country.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites.
- Conceptualise and execute link building campaigns and research, identify, and establish partnerships with authoritative websites for link building.
- Work closely with the Adobe Digital Media, Digital Marketing, and Acrobat product teams and provide feedback for product enhancements and the product road map, especially SiteCatalyst, Discover, and Experience Manager.
- Provide SEO training and evangelise SEO across the company.
- Continue to help define and refine SEO processes with the Web Team and IT.
- Responsible for Google Webmaster Tools regional maintenance and utilisation.
- Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends and regularly inform and educate the rest of the company on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities and best practices.
- BA/BS degree required (MBA a plus).
- Proven experience as an enterprise-level global SEO Manager with proven results.
- Knowledge of sophisticated SEO tenets and best practices.
- Knowledge and proficiency in European languages.
- Familiarity with localisation processes and best practices.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and familiarity with reporting/tracking tools.
- Experience with Web Analytics, SEO and Optimisation platforms (SiteCatalyst, Media Optimiser, Discover and Test&Target are a plus).
- Proven experience in developing sophisticated and successful SEO plans and strategies.
- Understanding of how SEO integrates with other online and offline media campaigns.
- Experience managing SEO teams and/or programmes at great global scale.
- Experience with Google Webmaster tools, SEO technologies and reporting.
- Familiarity with SEO considerations for CMS systems.
- Advanced/Expert skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Desired Skills:
- Results-oriented and lives by the mantra "Always Be Testing".
- Passion & pride in doing good work and a desire to make a strong impact on the overall business.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to learn quickly, stay current, and adapt to a constantly changing search industry.
- A love of data and attention to detail - highly organised and analytical.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Strong presentation skills to large groups.
- Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
To apply for this role, please click the apply now button