This job is no longer available
About the Company...
One of Ireland's leading retail groups are looking for a strong web analyst with extensive ecommerce experience. Some A/B split and MVT testing would also be ideal and you'll be joining a newly formed online team so very exciting. If you're up for working in one of the most culturally diverse and oldest cities in the world and love data then this could be for you?
About the Web Analyst Role...
You will be joining the business at an exciting time as they now look towards their next chapter in the digital space! Coming from an ecommerce background you will:-
- Conduct analysis of complex data-sets in order to understand, define and monitor KPIs
- Extensive A/B split and Multivariate testing, (MVT)
- Set up reporting and dashboards for key ecommerce customer journeys including acquisition, cross-selling, CRM and customer self-service
- Design and run optimisation tests and make suitable recommendations, (usability research and testing)
- Deliver effective presentations of results, insights and recommendations to internal business
- Analyse customer acquisition and engagement initiatives, building models and evaluating possible future products for our clients
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and other web analytics and tracking tools (Webtrends/Coremetrics)
- MVT and A/B split testing with either of Sitespect/Maxymiser, etc.
- Experience of using a Campaign Management Tool or CRM System
- Excellent understanding of data mining (SQL) and able to build statistical models (SAS)
- Knowledge and experience of data visualisations packages
- Worked with customer data, (segmentation and database cleaning)
- Understanding of online, email and direct mail marketing channels preferable
- Good project management and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects/clients
To submit your CV for the Web Analyst role please click 'Apply' or forever hold your peace.