This job is no longer available
Due to our ongoing success and continuing growth, we have an exciting role within our UKForex office based in London (city based). We are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive with experience and expertise in digital marketing. The right candidate will be creative, an independent thinker who challenges the status quo and who can ultimately help grow the UKForex business to be the largest online FX company in the UK.
The role will report to the Marketing Director of UKForex
- You will work across a large digital marketing mix to maximise performance and develop digital campaigns; focusing on paid search primarily, display, paid social media, and as requested
- Day to day running of paid search/display/social media campaigns ensuring a high level of quality during the implementation
- You will be involved in all aspects of rollout and optimisation of the campaigns; researching, copywriting and analysing the campaigns performance
- As with any role in digital marketing, your analytical skills are key so that you can carry out basic analysis of reports and complete regular and ad hoc reporting
- Use web analytics to optimise performance and customer journeys
- Other duties as requested
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Proven track record working across multiple PPC, display and online campaigns
- Understanding of bid management tools
- Experience in A/B testing with landing pages
- Experience management mobile or tablet marketing
- Experience working across European markets
- Pro-active, autonomous, optimisation guru
- Must have a positive personality, be motivated and a passion for online marketing
- Preferably from an agency background
- Fluent in a European language is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail:
- Can compare large data sets, is able to memorise relationships and patterns to speed up process
- Spots errors and inconsistencies in complex data
- Consistently generates original and well considered ideas and alternatives to existing solutions
- Continually tests and retests new ideas and enhancements to existing designs or processes
- Taking initiatives:
- Adopts strategies to make working practices more efficient
- Goes beyond what is required in role to meet own standards
- Strong interpersonal skills
UKForex (ukforex.co.uk) is an exciting financial technology company. UKForex is part of OzForex (ozforex.com.au), the leading online FX company founded in 1998 and listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
With offices in London, Sydney, Toronto, San Francisco, Auckland and Hong Kong, this is a truly global financial tech firm, with dealing rooms across the globe.
As one of the world's largest online deliverable foreign exchange providers, UKForex is offering a unique opportunity to the right person to play an important part in our continued global expansion and growth.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.