This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and strategic manager to join an industry-leading digital marketing agency based in Leeds. You will create and drive forward our company’s multilingual search offering whilst managing and leading our team of Multilingual Search Managers.
About Search Laboratory
We are an award-winning, global digital marketing agency with clients spanning more than 18 countries including Superdry, PepsiCo, PlusNet, Boohoo.com, River Island and Autonomy (HP) to name but a few.
Specialising in search engine optimisation (SEO), PPC, RTB, conversion optimisation and website analytics, we help our clients maximise profit from their website by improving their visibility in search engines like Google. Three times we’ve been awarded a place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For thanks to feedback from our team. We offer excellent benefits as well as a fun, rewarding and friendly working environment.
Working with the Heads of department, you will ensure Search Laboratory remains at the forefront of global search marketing.
- Focus on innovation to continuously improve the company’s multilingual service and offering.
- Work with the Sales team and other senior managers to grow and retain the multilingual client base.
- Oversee team capacity requirements and optimise the workflow with other teams.
- Manage performance of team members and identify training needs, working with the HR Manager and senior managers to formulate training plans.
- Coach and mentor team managers and team members, as required.
- Ensure effective strategies for PPC and SEO campaigns are in place and implemented.
- Provide regular reports, updates and recommendations to the management team and senior managers.
- Represent the company at external events, including client pitches, review meetings and conferences/events, adding value to the multilingual proposition.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience – You do not have to have previous multilingual experience but the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate management experience and strong leadership skills.
- Digital Marketing Knowledge – Good understanding of SEO and/or PPC.
- Passion – We are looking for a candidate who has a genuine interest in the digital industry and a passion for learning about new developments in global search marketing.
Some of the other benefits we offer:
- Performance related pay review at 6 and 12 months and annually thereafter
- Company pension scheme and healthcare cash plan
- Up to 27 days holiday allowance
- Company-wide monthly paid social events
- Free Drink Fridays!
- Free fruit and as much Yorkshire tea and coffee as you can drink!