This job is no longer available
About the Company...
Having recently been acquired by one of the largest global retail printing groups in the world, our clients' business is in a very good position as they now look to capitalise on a lot of fresh opportunity in the EMEA, US and Asia markets. They need a smart and creative European Online Marketing Manager to become an integral part of their team and take on the French and German markets.
About the European Online Marketing Manager Role...
This is a really interesting opportunity for a German and/or French PPC/SEO manager who has worked at both large and smaller start-up organisations before, using country specific Google Adwords and Omniture to successfully optimise online acquisition and conversion. Your other responsibilities are:
- Manage Google Adwords and Analytics (Dashboards, analytics reporting across the regions)
- To implement, manage, optimise and report on all PPC/SEO/Aff/Email/Social KPI's
- Develop customer acquisition strategies to target the French and German markets
- Develop advanced analytics tracking with the Web Analyst through Omniture
- Create country specific content marketing campaigns - utilising multilingual content.
- Implement A/B testing to drive conversion and reduce abandonment rates
- Excellent experience of implementing PPC AdWords for France and Germany
- Familiarity with Google Merchant, Remarketing, Facebook, YouTube, GDN.
- Strong knowledge of Analytics packages such as Omniture
- Solid experience of managing international SEM/SEO campaigns - results driven
- Organisational and planning skills to manage the workflow for multiple regions
- Excellent written and spoken English, French and German.
- Ability to pitch and explain new ideas to stakeholders.
- Self-starter and efficient finisher.
- Performance Bonus
To submit your CV for the European Online Marketing Manager role please click 'Apply' or forever hold your peace.