This job is no longer available
A leading Sport and Sponsorship focused PR agency is looking for a Digital Director to join their growing digital team. Sitting on the senior management team and board, you will lead the development this new business unit. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial, digitally savvy client services professional who wants to set up their own department. You will have full commercial and operational responsibilities for the team with the support of the current Head of Digital and Social Media team.
The agency has a suite of big brand clients to work with, but the role will include strategic business development with existing and new client prospects. You will report directly into the CEO, and lead the agency’s digital and social media offering.
• Must be a social media expert and have your finger on industry trends and technologies
• Are currently in a Senior Management position with in a digital agency as a Digital Director, Head of Digital or Strategy, Head of Social Media
• Have a proven track record of growing and developing business
• Strong pitching experience
• Must have previous PnL responsibilities
• Must have managerial experience
• Agency experience and/or Sport/Sponsorship experience is an asset but not a requisite
Compensation includes a base of up to £90K DOE plus a bespoke performance based bonus.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would make a strong Digital Director then please send your CV’s to email@example.com