This job is no longer available
F&F is an international clothing business. We’re making a real impact in the market, delivering great fashion at affordable prices. You will be part of an aspirational brand within a dynamic and energetic team. The culture is ambitious, fast-paced and fashion-fuelled. We like to surprise and delight our customers who have come to expect the unexpected from us in terms of product choice, affordable prices, our ethical underpinning and ultimately fashionability. No longer an emerging brand F&F is established and ready to take its place on the high street.
- To support Website Information Analyst Manager by providing analytics support for the Trading, Content, Production, Usability (and Marketing) teams that enables them to prioritise areas of focus and make well informed decisions to drive sales and customer experience.
- To provide business reports that summarise daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly ‘trading’ patterns
- Analysis (web analytics and trading data) – providing clear action orientated recommendations to Trading, Content, Production, Usability work streams.
- Measuring, reporting, and analysing all key performance indicators across F&F’s digital properties benchmarking against key performance Indicators and Industry.
- Managing and exploiting the Site Analytics tool as well as providing site tagging requirements.
- Working with Stakeholders, Suppliers and IT to validate that tags are accurately collecting all necessary data for data for analysis
- Monitor industry best practices for web analytics and provide recommendations for new analytics platforms
- Proactively identify shifts in market and industry trends
The Skills Needed:
- 2 years’ work experience in an web analytical role
- Good knowledge of Analytics Tools (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics)
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Able to handle large volume of data and produce analysis
- Understanding of online retail
- Good communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Working cross functionally and interacting with stakeholders & suppliers
- Able to multitask and prioritise
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button