A fantastic opportunity has come up for an Ecommerce Manager to build their experience and career in one of the most beautiful regions of the UK. Based on the breath-taking north Cornish coastline, in the surfing capital of Newquay, Celtic & Co. are recruiting an E-Commerce Manager to lead the brand with their on-line journey. Known for their natural, high-quality clothing, footwear and accessories, Celtic & Co. are a rising mail-order brand who genuinely care about their customer. As a business, Celtic appreciate the value of online sales and digital innovation and are investing in this new role in the team to secure continued growth on the web.
This role is a business critical position, with the responsibility for all Celtic & Co websites and managing an internal staff member and external agencies. The marketing department is a small, growing team, and Celtic are looking for applicants who value the sense of achievement that can be had from rolling up your sleeves, getting stuck in and seeing great results. This is a unique opportunity to take complete ownership of an already successful website and take it to the next level with the chance to create and implement digital strategy and lead Celtic & Co forward with new innovation.
As E-Commerce Manager for the brand, you will ensure all website content supports business objectives and strategy. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be constantly enhancing customers online experience to drive efficient sales performance. You will drive online customer acquisition for Celtic & Co through cost efficient PPC campaigns, online display advertising, an effective SEO strategy and relationships with affiliates. You will also manage all analytics and reporting for Digital activity and websites.
Celtic & Co. are looking for candidates with sound e-commerce experience and relevant degree level education. You should ideally have previous experience of managing an e-commerce team with responsibility for site delivery, maintenance and customer acquisition and to be successful, you will have previously managed a transactional website with a high volume of products.
For Celtic & Co., the essential capabilities of the successful candidate are: -
- Expert knowledge of the workings of content management systems and processes
- Knowledge of the workings of a web analytics systems particularly Google Analytics
- Knowledge of the workings of HTML, CSS, Flash and other web technologies
- Excellent understanding of web usability & accessibility best practice
- Understanding and use of web analytics to drive business performance
- Excellent understanding of online methods of acquisition
- Strong project manager with excellent communication skills and ability to work cross department
- Self- motivated, customer focussed individual with a positive attitude
To apply, please click Apply Now below.