This job is no longer available
We are seeking an Online Marketing Executive to drive growth through our key online channels with an emphasis on international expansion. Located in central London, you will be joining a digital savvy, motivated team and have the opportunity to apply your skills in a fast paced environment. Foreign language skills will be advantageous but not a must.
Established in 1997, Mountain Warehouse has grown rapidly to become the largest Outdoor Retailer in the UK, with over 160 stores nationwide and strong online sales. We have big ambitions for our online growth, with international sales a key driver of this. Reporting to the Online Marketing Manager, this role plays a key part in the planning and development of email activity along with driving success through new channels both in the UK, and further afield.
- Manage the design process of email creative with the graphics department and write compelling copy
- Ensure that emails go out on time, to the correct audience and contain the most relevant and engaging content
- Implement improvements to our email strategy through techniques such as triggered emails and use of dynamic content
- Take ownership of the testing and optimisation of email activity
- Compile reporting on key metrics such as open, click and conversion rates
- Liaise with the online team to update and manage the promotional calendar
- Help build and shape sales to the key areas of the USA, Canada and Europe
- Assist the team in areas such as PPC, affiliates, partnerships and content creation with an emphasis on international growth
- French, German or other European language skills desired
- Prior experience in an email marketing or Ecommerce role is desirable but not essential
- A degree in marketing, business, communications or a relevant subject is preferred
- Passionate about analysing results and motivated by driving success in the form of revenue and profit
- Excellent analytics skills with experience using Google Analytics and MS Excel
- Adept at managing multiple concurrent projects and able to prioritise your workload accordingly
- Pro-active ‘do-er’, keen to roll your sleeves up and make big difference as part of our fantastic team
Please send a Cover Letter and CV, stating current salary, for the attention of Edward Whatmore by clicking on the Apply Now button.