This job is no longer available
You will be working with the wider campaign delivery team to develop and manage the digital marketing activity for selected products within the Post Office portfolio to ensure delivery against budget and sales targets. This activity involves:
- Planning of digital campaigns in alignment with offline activity and key business objectives
- Successful delivery and implementation of campaigns (including creative development and delivery) within all online media (including, but not limited to, display advertising, PPC search, affiliates) in full accordance with Post Office brand values and business objectives
- Ongoing maintenance/optimisation of campaigns against performance/sales targets and communication of any developments to the wider business
- Measurement and reporting of campaigns and relevant product performance within the online channel
- Building insight & understanding to shape future campaigns
Within these campaigns, the role has the responsibility to build on detailed learnings to develop and understand new digital innovations to maintain competitive share of market and reflect consumer behaviour.
Key areas of accountability
- Shared accountability for hitting our income targets for position relevant product areas
- To develop digital marketing plans to ensure that a rigorous approach is taken to the delivery of sales at the targeted cost of sale.
- To work with agencies to continually optimise performance and produce relevant campaign material
- To monitor performance of plans on an ongoing basis and to suggest and ensure implementation of corrective actions
- To use digital best practise to challenge agencies and make recommendations on strategic direction
- Challenge costs where appropriate to identify where cost efficiencies could be achieved
- Participate in the development of strategic initiatives looking to 12-24month time horizon of digital innovation.
- Ensure that digital creative carries integrated messaging (where relevant) and meets Brand Guidelines by working closely with Brand and the wider Marketing team
- Responsible for briefing external agencies on creative development relevant to campaign requirements
- Manage and oversee development and production of campaigns ensuring full compliance processes are followed
- Ensure all campaign material produced meets quality standards and all regulatory requirements pre-submission to Compliance
- Attend internal meetings within POL and POL’s third party relationships providing specialist input
Support the wider team to promote the digital marketing department throughout the business by continued education of digital developments and achievements