This job is no longer available
We are Just Retirement Group plc, an award winning financial services company. Our products are designed to help people who are at or approaching retirement, and focus on the annuity and equity release markets. Our aim is to be the leading retirement brand, known and trusted for enriching our customers’ lives.
We work hard to ensure we have a motivational, challenging and supportive working environment and are proud to have been recognised in the “Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for” every year since 2010.
In conjunction with key stakeholders and campaign managers, manage and develop content for corporate websites to support the needs of the relevant channels which is relevant, engaging, timely and compliant.
Work in partnership with key stakeholders to ensure web content processes and procedures are adhered to and assets appropriately managed
Responsible for adequate and appropriate monitoring of website management information to ensure effective and efficient exposure of brand as well as guiding and informing future content requirements
- Create, develop and manage content for JR’s web presence
- Co-ordinate web content projects across departments
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout web channels
- Write, copyedit, proofread and publish web content
- Link web content with social media and vice versa
- Ensure web assets are managed in line with compliance requirements
- Track and report on all site metrics, ensuring YOY growth
- Prototyping, storyboarding and commissioning digital content including video and calculators
- Designing easy-to-use customer interfaces - high usability lead from a customer perspective
- Scoping and piloting new technology where linked into content development
- To consult and build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Is the key driver of digital customer content experience, change and implementation
- Adherence and compliance to company policy and procedures
- Manages from concept to implementation - end to end experience leader
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge and Experience
- Digital experience - web, mobile
- Content writing experience
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Presentation skills
- Excellent creative and communication skills
- Software skills - inc CMS, email marketing tools and social media tracking
- Experience of medium scale web and mobile projects