This job is no longer available
Here at Habitat UK we are looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to join an ambitious and fun ecommerce team based in our head office; situated in the heart of London, in the vibrant and bustling Farringdon area.
The Ecommerce Assistant will be responsible for driving conversions through the web sales funnel. Using their knowledge of User Experience (UX), traffic relevancy and analytics to provide insights they will improve the site to ensure that either more people buy, or people buy more.
- You will be of graduate calibre and have at least two years of experience in ecommerce, working in a web team.
- You will have tangible examples of having driven conversion rates and online sales through making UX changes, using analytics and testing as tools.
- Experienced in Google Analytics and Content Management Systems (such as WordPress).
- You will be very organised and knowledgeable in online techniques, taking a structured, analytical, and proactive approach to daily tasks.
- You strive for excellence and a high level of detail in everything you do.
- You’ll have working knowledge of HTML.
- You are a highly motivated team player, who strives for excellence and who is able to understand and drive revenue beyond targets.
- Provide direct support to the ecommerce Manager and the ecommerce team.
- Provide support to the ecommerce business by populating, maintaining and improving the Habitat website and implementing a range of digital marketing techniques to acquire and retain consumers as well as to improve the conversion rates.
- Create and manage content for the Habitat website and the Habitat shops on the Argos and Homebase websites.
- Monitor and report on and improve user experience.
- Monitor sales and pricing trends and search for new opportunities
- Contribute to the overall ecommerce strategy.
- Monitor new trends and consumer behaviour in the digital space and make sound recommendations to increase traffic and enhance brand exposure online.
Salary up to £30k, depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.