This job is no longer available
This is an exciting opportunity to join Vodafone UK in a Change Lead role within the Configuration, Change and Online (CC&O) department. You will be responsible for leading and delivering business transformation projects delivering the Vodafone UK Customer Online Strategy across Enterprise and Consumer Segments as well as being accountable for the planning and execution of their projects and the realisation of the derived business and customer benefits.
As a Change Lead your main responsibilities will include:
- Analysing business requirements to support the definition of project scope
- Managing a diverse range of projects, programmes or workstreams within larger programmes
- Achieving business change and improvement using standard methodologies
- Making an impact and influence change at all levels required for success
- Overseeing project delivery, ensuring projects are on time, within scope and to budget, enabling optimum benefits realisation
- Managing conflict effectively and challenge activities that are not aligned to strategic goals
- Identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies, proactively intervening to remove roadblocks
- Execute with effective control across time, cost and quality (including cost budgeting and financial control)
- Developing well defined interfaces for development/handover points into the business as usual operation
- Presenting clear targeted communications to all key stakeholders, to support business readiness and promote engagement in delivery
- Ensuring that the wider business is engaged and made ready for the change being implemented. Work closely with Technical colleagues to ensure both Business and Technical readiness is achieved.
As a Change Lead your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Proven experience of delivering change projects and programmes from conception to completion.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work flexibly within a complex and cross-programme environment
- Proven virtual team management experience.
- Proficient in defined project management methodologies (PRINCE II Practitioner level or equivalent qualification or equivalent experience).
- Commercial understanding/acumen of business KPI’s.
- Excellent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Access and Visio.
- Awareness of current technological & industry trends and initiatives.
- Excellent presentation skills.
We’ve come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 407 million customers around the world choose us to look after their communications needs. In 25 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and the seventh most valuable brand in the world. We now operate in more than 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more.
To find that spark that empowers you is why we are in business. That’s what we mean when we say ‘power to you’.
Flexible benefit plans
Great discounts on Vodafone products
We actively encourage flexible working practices, and make extensive use of technology to support those practices.
Our vision is to have an inclusive culture which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of the diversity of our people. Therefore, we want people from all walks of life to come and join us in the Vodafone family.
To apply, please click the Apply now button.
Vodafone….Power to You…