This job is no longer available
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experience (Optimisation) Manager to join our growing Global eCommerce team at the adidas Group based out of our office in Amsterdam.
Reporting into the Senior Consumer Experience Manager in the Global Centre of Excellence, you will have the responsibility for ensure that our sites are designed and optimized to maximize the experience, and drive satisfaction and sales of adidas.com and reebok.com
Our brands are admired and desired around the world, and in this global role you will be right at the heart of this as you will oversee the evolution of the experience that we offer online, the miadidas and YourReebok customization experiences and the non transactional aspects of the site.
Our goals are to
- introduce the best tools and experiences that drive engagement and affect our customer’s purchase decisions
- establish customization as a differentiator for our digital platforms
Project leadership –
1. Identify, prioritize, plan, and execute concepts or services that will improve the experience for our consumers
2. Own and lead your own projects from concept to execution, providing clear business needs and requirements from which UX, design and development can operate.
1. Act as a key stakeholder in other people’s projects on how best to launch a feature, service etc. on our sites.
2. Understanding of the complexities of eCom systems and processes, and the impact of change and dependencies
1. Preparation and management of all business requirement documentation
2. Preparation of user guidelines and identifying the processes affected or needed to support the change
1. Comfort level with data and analytics tools to pull numbers and identify opportunities and make decisions
2. Generate a good understanding of our customers, our sites and the industry to inform how we adapt our consumer experience appropriately to inform your work
3. Monitor and improve key site metrics such as abandonment rates, time spent on page, and performance of consumer journeys
Other day to day tasks
1. Work closely with customization colleagues to capture needs to inform the direction
2. Responsibility for execution, functional testing, global and local user acceptance testing and bug reporting of your projects and prioritization of these tickets against other projects
3. Monitor feature adoption by the business and identify opportunities for further improvements.
4. Ability to bridge the gap between business and IT, ensuring technical terms can be relayed to non-technical members
5. Ability to drive innovation, benchmarking studies and user testing to inform future projects
Requisite education and expertise
- Degree qualified, with a focus on Computer Science / Technology
- At least 4 years experience working in a similar role in eCommerce
- Some experience working with product customization would be an advantage
- Comfort level to with data and the ability to use testing (AB, MVT, user) to inform decisions and make recommendations
- Fluent in English - great verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
The successful applicant will have experience in working in either the optimisation of eCommerce sites or have led the concepting through to go-live of website projects for major brands. You will have a vision on how to create exciting and engaging digital experiences for our consumers. You will be an avid follower of best practices in the digital industry, ensuring you stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations. This role is ideal for someone who is a self starter, capable of initiating and leading projects, but also operate well within a cross functional team.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button.