This job is no longer available
Communicating effectively is a critical part of successfully delivering a great service to the customers and communities we serve - and digital channels are increasingly the default choice for most customer groups.
We’re looking for a Digital Manager, someone who not only has the technical skills and experience to develop and implement a Digital Strategy for our business - that’s a given - but who can also champion the opportunities from digital communications to colleagues right across the business through convincing, compelling personal communication skills.
This is a senior role, and our Digital Manager will be able to demonstrate:
• Successful development and delivery of digital strategies that have achieved measurable business benefits
• Effective project management skills, that have ensured projects have been delivered to scope and budget
• Excellent written communication skills, with experience of content generation and editing
• Experience of implementing and managing Social Media channels, and managing multiple Social Media accounts via tools such as Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Salesforce, etc.
• Experience across all digital channels, including social media, website development, paid and natural search, mobile app development, email marketing, and display media.
In return, the successful candidate will be entitled to a minimum of 25 days annual leave, the opportunity to join a stakeholder pension scheme, life assurance of 4x salary, access to an employee assistance programme, the option to purchase childcare vouchers, corporate gym membership, mobile phone discount plus much more.
This post is subject to a basic criminal record check.
A full UK driver’s licence (max. 6 points) will also be required for this position.
To apply for this position please click the Apply now button quoting REF: 566 by 4th April 2014.