This job is no longer available
You'll need account handling and consultative sales experience because you'll be picking up client enquiries, creating leads and opportunities, scoping projects, making pitches and presentations, writing detailed proposals to fulfil client needs and ultimately securing business for the agency.
You'll also get to work with the best content strategists in the country as you help clients solve problems and build better digital experiences for their customers.
We work with major brands and have an unrivalled track record for you to draw on too.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in a sales/business development role within an agency
- Proven success in consultative sales
- A clear understanding of the benefits of content marketing and good content strategy
- The ability to create and identify sales opportunities
- Experience developing and managing relationships
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of tender and proposal writing
What else we're looking for:
- An organised professional who can juggle multiple opportunities to build and deliver on a successful pipeline
- Someone who can work creatively and collaboratively with colleagues
- A calm professional who builds trust and rapport with blue-chip clients
If you have what we're looking for and want to make a difference at a growing Central London agency, we can offer a competitive salary, performance-related bonuses, career development and a great team environment.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: Sian Barlow, Head of Sales and Marketing by clicking the Apply now button.
Closing date: April 28, 2014