This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This is a leading cutting edge ecommerce web development agency in the heart of London, delivering online solutions to meet clients' challenging requirements in the retail environment. A fantastic brand with a forever growing list of top high street clients, this is 'the' global provider of end-to-end multichannel ecommerce solutions.
About the Ecommerce Project Manager Role...
An accomplished project manager with exceptional experience of delivering online retail ecommerce sites, from client brief to fully operational transactional sites and mobile/social platforms.
- Project management of multiple ecommerce client websites
- Gathering requirements from client's brief's and producing technical specifications
- Client service management throughout the project
- Ensure all websites are optimised for accessibility, usability and SEO
- Deliver projects within allocated budgets and increase profitability
- Help improve internal processes in planning, scoping and implementation
You'll be a superstar project manager who's hungry for a challenge! You'll have extensive experience of delivering retail ecommerce sites and will have worked within a structured methodology Prince 2, DSDM or similar.
- Expert experience in the retail ecommerce industry
- Prince 2, Waterfall, Agile or other PM methodologies would be ideal
- Solid technical understanding such as HTML, CSS, frontend coding, hosting, ecommerce platforms etc
- Experience of project managing ecommerce sites built on major platforms
- Client facing and relationship building skills, including issue and change request management
To submit your CV for the Ecommerce Project Manager role please click 'Apply' or forever hold your peace.