This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic candidate to support the delivery of Champneys online marketing activities.
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for producing our weekly email campaigns and updating the content on our websites and all social media channels. This role works closely with the Reservations, Wellbeing & Fitness and Spa departments, along with the wider Marketing and PR team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To plan, build and schedule all marketing emails for Champneys resorts, day spas, online shop and college.
- To ensure all email content, links and imagery is agreed and signed off, to make sure there are no delays to the email production schedule.
- To support colleagues in writing and editing copy for use in digital communications. This includes preparing content for marketing emails and the links to the online content.
- To produce monthly email reports using analytics and email insights.
- To create and edit web pages using Champneys content management systems (Umbraco and WordPress), ensuring pages are engaging, on brand and written using web/usability best practices.
- To format images for online content using Adobe Photoshop.
- Producing digital artwork based on brand guidelines.
- Working closely with our online agencies to report issues as and when they occur.
- Create relevant and engaging content for Champneys’ social media channels, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram, together with further platforms as they emerge.
- Update and maintain the social media editorial calendar.
- Daily review of customers’ social media posts: replying to questions and forwarding queries to relevant departments.
- Set up and manage social media competitions.
- Work closely with the PR manager to share relevant stories.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the marketing and PR team.
- At least one year’s marketing experience or a marketing qualification (essential)
- Excellent written communication including creative copywriting, accurate punctuation, spelling and proof-reading skills (essential)
- Experience of working with CMS (desirable)
- Email Service Provider or Marketing Automation software experience using WYSIWYG and HTML coding (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks to meet changing deadlines
- An understanding of the online customer experience
- An interest in the latest digital marketing trends, best practices and developments
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator (desirable)
- Google Analytics experience (desirable)
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel for reports (essential)
If you are a dedicated, creative and positive individual with excellent technical skills and interest in the health, wellbeing and spa industry, then we would very much like to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button