This job is no longer available
Rapid changes in the marketplace are driving exciting opportunities for WGSN Trends. As a result, we need a strong Marketing Campaigns Manager for our EMEA team who is to be based in London to help us achieve our ambitious marketing objectives in the region.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager is a self-starter and quick to grasp commercial concepts and product strategies in order to make an immediate contribution to this double digit growth business within the WGSN Group.
The role will have front-line responsibility for planning, executing and monitoring all email marketing activity for WGSN Trends’ EMEA subscription and advisory products (including WGSN, Stylesight and Homebuildlife). This includes customer engagement and retention marketing to achieve renewal revenue targets and new business acquisition and nurturing campaigns to convert ‘pursuit accounts’.
- To lead and implement Digital marketing plans in EMEA and guide and partner with other regions on best practices from existing WGSN programmes
- To support the business objectives of 90% retention, Upsell to Top 20% of customer base and new business acquisition
- To develop metrics and meet KPIs for customer acquisition and retention
Reporting into the EMEA Marketing Director with accountability to the Commercial Director of EMEA the role will forge internal partnerships with the Sales, Content and Product Development, as well externally with Suppliers and Customers.
- Work with the EMEA Marketing Director to plan campaign strategy to support business goals
- Own, plan, implement and optimise email marketing and local digital (LinkedIN, 3rd party advertising, etc) campaign activities for EMEA
- Work with the data team and use customer insight to build intelligent customer retention/lifecycle programmes and prospect nurturing campaigns
- Optimise campaigns through innovation and best practice email/digital marketing
- Deliver creative campaigns specifically designed to increase user-engagement and new business interest in WGSN Trends services
- Co-ordinate communication schedule for product launches and ensure appropriate materials are created to support clients
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders such as Client Services Manager, Head of Account Management and Chief Commercial Officer for EMEA
- Measure and report on marketing performance against KPIs, such as OR, CTR, leads, opportunities, sales
- Effectively manage the budget for EMEA digital campaigns
- Manage customer/prospect data and integrate marketing activity in CRM
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing communication and throughout the organisation, including developing and maintaining templates for customer-facing staff
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of development and delivery of successful, data driven marketing plans
- Significant experience of working with suppliers (design, PR, advertising)
- Proven success in digital marketing
- Previous experience in software or business services
- Previous experience of Salesforce CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong relationship building skills at all levels
- Proven experience in managing multiple priorities and projects across multiple regions
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required, knowledge of Marketo (or other marketing automation systems), Exact Target and Salesforce an advantage
- Confident presentation skills in person and virtually
- Degree and/or have completed a diploma in Marketing (CIM/IDM)
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.