This job is no longer available
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the Best Western Digital Marketing team.You will be based at our Head Office just outside York where you will be responsible for the continuous development and testing of the Best Western GB website.Liaising with the wider team and through competitor analysis you will be responsible for testing and personalisation to increase web conversion.
Interchange & Consort Hotels incorporates two high profile organisations:
- Best Western Hotels GB “Hotels with Personality” - the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in the World
- Beacon - a specialist provider of purchasing, consultancy and advisory services to over 2,000 customers in the hospitality, leisure and healthcare industries
Recognised as a Best Companies “One Star” employer, we have a fantastic, friendly and fun working environment, and we are committed to being a great place to work.
You will have:
- The experience to analyse and evaluate web traffic and its behaviour
- The ability to forward plan non conflicting testing for Best Western GB’s website
- Previous Team Management experience
- Experience of detailed reporting and analytics
- Excellent ability to gain value from our 3rd party suppliers
- The ability to interpret and understand Marketing and technical documentation and produce clear reports
- Hands on experience of MVT / AB testing platforms and analytical packages
- An understanding of user journeys
The ideal candidate will have had experience of analytics, testing and usability and although not essential have experience of the Leisure and Travel industry. You will have previous management experience and have excellent communication skills being articulate and able to present to both technical and non technical colleagues.You will also be a diligent planner able to formulate and deliver a testing plan.If you are a creative thinker, naturally inquisitive and hungry for a challenge then this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
- A salary of c£30,000 - £35,000 (subject to experience)
- Benefits including 26 days holiday (increasing to 31 with service), company bonus, pension, life assurance, income protection, employee discounts
- Career and learning opportunities
- A working environment where you won’t be just a cog in the machine
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button