This job is no longer available
Do you love working with eCommerce platforms?
The Junior Web Developer will be reporting to the Senior Web Developer, you will be supporting the web initiatives for our eCommerce team during this exciting period for us. You will part of a team that is responsible for developing new websites as well as maintaining our current ones.
We have a strong portfolio of brands including UGG Australia, Teva and Sanuk so with several projects already on the go, you will be managing multiple priorities to ensure you give the best support to our eCommerce teams and marketing agencies with your already excellent communication skills. Using your passion for working with eCommerce platforms, you will support in driving the business forward across our brands.
The main responsibility of this role would be to support the existing web team on the support issues, enhancements and projects for the online business.
Web Development and Support
- Day-to-day development of Demandware websites to update home page, website content, promotions and configurations within Business Manager
- Email HTML development for the Deckers European brands working closely with the each brand’s eCommerce team and marketing agencies
- Support business initiatives on an as-needed basis, including fixing issues and developing new features
- Ad hoc technical support and testing on Deckers releases and A/B tests
- Management of multiple projects & support work at the same time
- Work with business on improving the processes for projects, enhancements and support tasks
- Identify improvement areas in the current usage of DW in the business and suggest and implement changes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working with eCommerce platforms, Demandware experience preferred
- Data driven with strong analytics skills, including preferably Omniture and other analytics tools
- Experience with Adobe packages including Photoshop
- Experience with versioning systems such as SVN, GIT
If you are the eCommerce platforms expert that we are looking for, we want to hear from you.