This job is no longer available
As Account Manager you will have two main objectives:
1) Build and develop client relationships to enable the team to meet account sales targets.
2) Develop commercial experience to provide direction and support to our team of User Experience Consultants to deliver measurable competitive advantage to clients’ online sales and user experience.
This role would suit someone with a good understanding of digital and an appreciation for the role it plays in business success. You must also be interested in user experience and understand the importance user insights play in improving the customer experience and in business success.
- Contribute to sales targets
- Client handling and relationship building
- Writing proposals for UX research, interaction design, consultancy and advice to your clients.
- Briefing project teams
- Commercial quality assurance
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent): Preferably in marketing / business management / HCI or similar
- At least two years’ experience either gained in:
- An agency environment (currently working as an Account exec/Manager), or
- An internal client-side role with relevant UX and online marketing experience.
- At least one years’ experience of managing and owning client/stakeholder relationships.
- Has ideally been involved in pitching and presenting to new and existing clients.
- Has led on written proposals /statements of work following client briefing.
- Worked in a project-based environment and had responsibility for delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking company.
We offer a competitive salary, twice yearly reviews, an annual bonus scheme, profit share, 25 days’ holiday (which increases to 30 with long service awards), matched contributory pension scheme, death in service cover and private medical cover.
Foolproof believes in collaborate thinking and learning: we have Smart sessions each Thursday where a Foolproofer shares their knowledge with the rest of the team.
We have quarterly company away days, where we get together to share company updates.
Finally, we all have generous individual training budgets which help us progress and develop skills within our roles.
Oh, and we have a constant supply of fresh fruit, tea and coffee in the offices.
And Cake Friday.